Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Longhorn 70.3 Results (My first triathlon ever)

The Longhorn 70.3 is now behind me and I must say that for my very first triathlon ever at any distance that I had a great time (both literally and figuratively). I will post a full race report with lots of pictures sometime later this week after I catch back up at work, but I wanted to share my official race results below. Being a runner certainly paid off in the end. Out of 1929 finishers, I was 1143rd in the swim, 1283rd on the bike, and 298th on the run, finishing 790th overall. If my math is right, I passed 493 people on the run.


Kona Shelley said...

Whoa...that's an amazing time especially for your very first too!
Huge congrats to you.

Kimo said...

That's an incredible achievement for your first triathlon, a 70.3! Congrats on a great race and time.

FLYERS26 said...

Great JOB!!
that is unreal 70.3!!

momo said...

really nice time, robert! i'm so glad you enjoyed it and had fun. are you hooked??